Permanent link to this article: http://w4cae.com/100_2018/
- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: Quaker Steak & Lube at I77 and Bluff Road
- We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Available
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Registration is Open for QRP-ARCI “Four Days in May” 2019
- German Satellite Special Event to Commemorate AMSAT 50th Anniversary
- Over-the-Horizon Radar Reported on 15 Meters
- On-Orbit Frequency Change Announced for UWE-4 CubeSat
- ARRL Board of Directors’ Annual Meeting to Welcome New Members
- Columbia: 147.360 (+) T100
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.360 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 8pm