Charles McKinnis, Net Manager
- The Carolinas Slow Net (CSN): 8:00 p.m. on 3.695 CW
- South Carolina Single Sideband Net: 7:00 p.m. at 3.915 LSB (scssb.net)
- Coastal Carolina Emergency Net: 7:00 p.m. 3.907 LSB (ccen.blogspot.com)
- Southcars: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., 7.251 LSB (southcars.com)
- 7240 Club: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to noon 7.240 LSB, Saturday, 10-11 a.m.
- Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network: International SATERN HF SSB net is on 14.265.0 MHz on Monday through Saturday at 1500 Z /11:00 AM (Eastern)
- Kershaw County ARC Net: 8:00 p.m. 146.775 -156.7
- Little Mountain Repeater Net, 7:30 PM, 147.210 +156.7
- Greenwood Net: 8 p.m. UHF net 443.900+ machine. The 2M Machine is linked to the 440 Machine for the UHF Net.
- South Carolina A.R.E.S. Statewide HF Net: 8:00pm 3.959
- Sandlapper SSB Six Meter Net: 8:00pm 50.250
- Lexington County ARES Net 8:30pm 147.000 + offset T 123.0 hz
- SCHEARTS/SkyWarn net 146.715 T 91.5 9:00pm ( In season see SC Heart calendar )
- Lake Norman SSB Six Meter Net: 8:00pm 50.130
- Fusion SC-WIRES-X Net: 8:30pm 147.360 +offset C4FM (Digital-Narrow) For more info click: SCWIRESX.net
- Greenwood Net: 147.165+ 9:00 p.m.
- SC Midlands A.R.E.S. Training Net Thursday 8:30 pm K9OH repeater 444.875 + offset PL 91.5hz
- Edisto Amateur Radio Society (EARS) Net 9pm AD4U St. Matthews Repeater 146.670 – offset T 156.7 hz
- Mount Mitchell 6m Net, 9 p.m. on the 6 meter repeater, 53.630 (-), 100.0 hz tone
- First Saturday Monthly RARC Net: 9 p.m. 3.959 ± QRM
- Southern Territory Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (SATERN) HF SSB net is on 7.262.0 MHz on Saturdays at 11:00 AM (Eastern)
- SATERN HF digi-net is on 14.065.0 MHz on Saturdays at 1:00 PM (Eastern). Default mode is OLIVIA 8/500 (8 Tones, 500 Wide) offset by the standard 1000 Hz.
- CARC 2 meter Net: 8:30 p.m.147.330 + T156.7 (Net Control Schedule)
- Statewide A.R.E.S. Net: 8:00pm
The Statewide A.R.E.S. Net is held every Sunday night at 8:00 PM on the combined Charleston Amateur Radio Society and Trident Amateur Radio Club Linked Systems. The linked systems are linked into the SCHEARTS Awendaw Hub and the SCHEARTS Reflector. Currently, if you are in the Columbia and Conway areas, you are encouraged to check in to the net by using the local SCHEARTS Repeaters (Columbia 146.715 Tone 91.5, Conway 146.715 Tone162.2). Connect the repeater to the Reflector by entering: ” *0 “