Permanent link to this article: http://w4cae.com/gallery-nature-conservancy-2018/
- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: California Dreaming
401 Main St, Columbia, SC 29201
- We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- No Strong Opposition to 144 – 146 MHz Reallocation Proposal at CEPT Meeting
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Available
- The K7RA Solar Update
- LightSail 2 Set to Launch on June 22
- SAQ “Alexanderson Day” Transmission Set for June 30
- ARRL Development Department Manager Lauren Clarke, KB1YDD, Departs Headquarters
- Online Contest Scoreboards Available for Field Day
- Columbia: 147.360 (+) T100
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.360 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 8pm