Some of the club members have Winlink installed and we exchange HF radio emails from time to time just to keep us up to speed on how to use Winlink. If you want to test Winlink then please feel free to click on the contact button on the main page and send us your winlink.org email address, we will jump on Winlink and send you an email or two so you can get comfortable with it. Winlink is just another tool in our toolbox that might come in handy after the cell phones die, the landline dies, the household power dies and the internet dies…
- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet at California Dreaming
401 South Main St, Columbia, SC 29201. Meet between 5pm and 5:30pm
6:00 PM SCHEART Amateur Radio Operator T...
SCHEART Amateur Radio Operator T...
Sep 16 @ 6:00 PM – Sep 20 @ 9:00 PM
SCHEART will be offering Ham (Amateur) Radio classes in September All classes will be running from Sept 16 through 20th. If you are going for your GENERAL you have to use the new General course that was published July 1 2019 All classes will be held at SCETV headquarters, 1041 George Rogers Blvd. Columbia, SC. from 6:00pm …
8:45 AM Amateur Radio Operator TESTING @...
Amateur Radio Operator TESTING @...
Sep 21 @ 8:45 AM – 11:45 AM
SCHEART will be offering Amateur Radio Operator Testing on September 21. Testing will be offered on Sept 21 at 08:55am. Please bring a photo ID, An original and copy of any Ham Radio license and $10.00 cash. If a child is testing and has no photo I.D., bring a copy of a birth certificate. Testing will …
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- Hurricane Watch Net Announces Tentative Activation Plans
- Mount Diablo Amateur Radio Club Assisting in Restoring Fire-Damaged Repeaters
- Taurus-1 CubeSat with FM-to-Codec-2 Transponder Launched
- Well-Known Yukon Ham J Allen, VY1JA, is Stepping Away from Amateur Radio
- Amateur Radio CubeSats among 15 Set to Launch on October 21 from Wallops Island
- Report: North Korea Testing Digital Broadcasting on 80 Meters
- WWV and WWVH to Broadcast Defense Department WWV Centennial Greeting, Special Event Reminder
- Columbia: 147.330 (+) T156.7
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.330 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 8pm