If you would like to join please send an email to W0LEN@arrl.net and ask for an invite to the slack channel. We are also experimenting with JS8call as the “on radio” platform to coordinate our activities in the event of no internet.
Permanent link to this article: http://w4cae.com/winlink-p2p-group/
- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at 7pm, since March 2020 they have been conducted on ZOOM
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby. Visitors can ask for an invitation to the monthly club meeting by clicking on CONTACT above and submitting the form. We will send you an invite.
- An invite to the zoom meeting will be sent out to the club membership a few days before the meeting date.
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- ARRL Announces Director, Vice Director Election Results
- The K7RA Solar Update
- ARRL November Sweepstakes Phone Contest is this Weekend!
- Arizona Congresswoman Introduces National Amateur Radio Operators Day Resolution
- New IARU Region 2 Emergency Coordinator Appointed
- Damaged Giant Radio Telescope at Arecibo Observatory Deemed Beyond Repair
- ARRL Seeks Waiver of Proposed FCC Amateur Application Fees