Permanent link to this article: http://w4cae.com/summer-field-day-response-form-2/
- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: California Dreaming
401 Main St, Columbia, SC 29201
- We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- International Marconi Day 2019 is April 27 (UTC)
- IARU Argues for Protection from Wireless Power Transfer Spurious Emissions
- Past CQ Magazine DX Editor John Attaway, K4IIF, SK
- Three BIRDS Constellation CubeSats Delivered to ISS for Orbital Deployment
- Faster, More Contest-Friendly FT4 Digital Protocol to Debut in a Week
- FCC Seeks Telecommunications Specialist
- Ulrich Rohde, N1UL, Wins 2019 IEEE CAS Industrial Pioneer Award
- Columbia: 147.360 (+) T100
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.360 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 8pm