Permanent link to this article: http://w4cae.com/gallery-go-bag-competition-2018/img_1202/
- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: Carolina Ale House, 708 Lady Street in the Vista. We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- QST Honored with E.T. Krenkel Medal for Outstanding Global Contributions to Amateur Radio
- The K7RA Solar Update
- ARRL Headquarters Will Be Closed on Monday, May 28
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- ARRL White Paper Provides Context for Recommended Governance Changes
- Amateur Radio Transponders on Planned Chinese Satellites to Include HF
- New Section Managers Elected in Five ARRL Sections
- Columbia: 147.330 (+) T156.7
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.330 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 7pm