Permanent link to this article: http://w4cae.com/ft8call/
- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: J’s Corner at Rosewood Drive and Bluff Road in Columbia
- We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Puerto Rico Amateurs Beefing Up Hurricane Preparedness
- New Beta Version WSJT-X 2.0 Boasts Major Changes
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- AMSAT Announces 2018 Board of Directors Election Results
- Nominations Sought for 2018 ARRL Bill Leonard Award
- Radio City Announces Closing, Owners to Retire
- South Carolina Amateur Radio Volunteers Assist with Emergency Communication
- Columbia: 147.360 (+) T100
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.360 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 8pm