For more info click: SC QSO Party
Permanent link to this article: http://w4cae.com/event/sc-qso-party-2/
- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet at California Dreaming
401 South Main St, Columbia, SC 29201. Meet between 5pm and 5:30pm
7:30 AM Walk MS 2020..This event has bee...
Walk MS 2020..This event has bee...
Apr 25 @ 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM
This year just like last year we will be supporting the Multiple Sclerosis Society’s WALK MS event on April 25th We will need several Amateur Radio Operators to provide communications and support along the route. If interested please send an email to Tammy at email@example.com Route Map:
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- Past ARRL Atlantic Division Director Bernie Fuller, N3EFN, SK
- Use of Special Call Sign Suffixes in the US During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Icom Announces Delay in Delivery of New IC-705 Transceiver
- Randy Thompson, K5ZD, Named as Interim CQ WPX Contest Director
- Japan to Expand Access to 160 Meters
- The May Issue of Digital QST is Now Available!
- Past ARRL Treasurer Jim McCobb, K1LU, SK