Permanent link to this article: http://w4cae.com/event/sc-nature-conservancy-5k-run-walk/
- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: California Dreaming
401 Main St, Columbia, SC 29201
- We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- States, Counties, Municipalities Recognize Amateur Radio’s Contributions in Advance of Field Day
- ARRL ARDF Coordinator to Retire, New Coordinator Named
- Radio Club of America Extends Nomination Deadline for Awards
- San Antonio Radio Club Marks its Centennial
- Pennsylvania Radio Amateur Dies in Tower Installation Mishap
- ARRL, IARU Contingent to Attend HAM RADIO 2019 in Germany
- Radio Amateur to Lose License as Part of Enforcement Case Settlement
- Columbia: 147.360 (+) T100
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.360 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 8pm