- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: California Dreaming
401 Main St, Columbia, SC 29201
- We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
7:30 AM MS walk 2019
MS walk 2019
Apr 27 @ 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM
This year just like last year we will be supporting the Multiple Sclerosis Society’s WALK MS event on April 27th We will need several Amateur Radio Operators to provide communications and support along the route. If interested please send Jay an email at AA3TE@arrl.net
- International Marconi Day 2019 is April 27 (UTC)
- IARU Argues for Protection from Wireless Power Transfer Spurious Emissions
- Past CQ Magazine DX Editor John Attaway, K4IIF, SK
- Three BIRDS Constellation CubeSats Delivered to ISS for Orbital Deployment
- Faster, More Contest-Friendly FT4 Digital Protocol to Debut in a Week
- FCC Seeks Telecommunications Specialist
- Ulrich Rohde, N1UL, Wins 2019 IEEE CAS Industrial Pioneer Award
- Columbia: 147.360 (+) T100
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.360 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 8pm