- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: J’s Corner at Rosewood Drive and Bluff Road in Columbia
- We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
10:00 AM Cub Scouts, Passport to Adventure
Cub Scouts, Passport to Adventure
Jun 18 @ 10:00 AM – Jun 22 @ 3:00 PM
I would like to know if anyone is available sometime the week of June 18-22 to do an amateur radio demo for some Cub Scouts at our Day Camp. The theme is Passport to Adventure and I think the international aspect of amateur radio fits right in. If you can help out please …
8:00 AM CARC Field Day
CARC Field Day
Jun 23 @ 8:00 AM – Jun 24 @ 5:00 PM
Weston Lake Recreation Area and RV Park GPS Coordinates 34.007222, -80.828403 We will be having a get together at the Main picnic shelter near the campground area at 6pm on Saturday. Please fill out the form below if you are planning on attending. Directions From I-20 East or West take I-77 South to Exit …
- Former Radio Amateur-Astronaut Named as Spain’s Minister of Science
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Curtis Keyer Chip Developer Jack Curtis, K6KU, SK
- Space Station Digital Amateur Radio TV System Transmitter Determined to be Defective
- ARRL/TAPR Digital Communications Conference Invites Technical Papers
- Sweden’s SAQ Announces Annual Alexanderson Day VLF Transmission on July 1
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- Columbia: 147.330 (+) T156.7
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.330 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 7pm