- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: Quaker Steak & Lube at I77 and Bluff Road
- We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
9:00 AM Anderson Hamfest
Oct 20 @ 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Date: October 20, 2018 Location: Darwin Wright Park, 106 Anderson Beach Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621 Hours: 9:00 am – ?? Sponsor: Anderson Radio Club Talk-In: 146.790- (no PL tone) For more information, go to http://AndersonRadioClub.com or contact Ethan Poole , KW4EK, (864) 634-8360 or email@example.com
9:00 AM Jamboree-on-the-Air
Oct 20 @ 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Looking for operators to assist with the Boy Scout’s Troop 633 Jamboree on the Air (JOTA) on 20 October 2018 from 0900 to noon. They will be at the New Kirk Presbyterian church in Blythewood. They will also have representatives from the Richland County Sheriff’s Department and a truck from the local Fire Department. Definitely …
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Now Available!
- Correction: Practice Contest for ARRL RTTY Roundup Participants Planning to Use FT8
- The K7RA Solar Update
- WRTC 2018 QSL Cards on Order; No Return Cards Wanted
- Philippine Organizations Join Forces for “Robust” JOTA-JOTI Presence
- ARRL Northern Florida Section Seeks Volunteers to Deploy to Hurricane Zone
- Norwegian Radio Amateur Being Prevented from Leaving Chad
- Columbia: 147.360 (+) T100
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.360 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 8pm