- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: Carolina Ale House, 708 Lady Street in the Vista. We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
9:00 AM CARC Swapfest @ Kmart parking lot at Two Notch Rd and Decker Blvd
CARC Swapfest @ Kmart parking lot at Two Notch Rd and Decker Blvd
Apr 21 @ 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- W6NBC Wins the April QST Cover Plaque Award
- W5KUB to Stream Hamvention® 2018 Worldwide
- Special Call Signs to be On the Air for 2018 FIFA World Cup, More Invited
- “Horizons” is Next Mission for Astronaut Alexander Gerst, KF5ONO
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- FCC Commissioner Mignon Clyburn Stepping Down
- Space Station Commemorative Slow-Scan TV Transmissions Prove Extremely Popular
- Columbia: 147.330 (+) T156.7
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.330 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 7pm