- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: California Dreaming
401 Main St, Columbia, SC 29201
- We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
9:00 AM Message Traffic Training Class @ Lexington Public Library
Message Traffic Training Class @ Lexington Public Library
May 25 @ 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
The Lexington County Amateur Radio Emergency Service Group is hosting a Message Traffic training class, and you are cordially invited to join us. The training class will be on Saturday, May 25th, 2019 from 9am to 11am, at the Lexington County Public Library. The Library is located at: 5440 Augusta Road, Lexington, SC 29072. Our guest …
- Hamvention 2019 - Saturday Roundup
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Hamvention 2019 - Friday Roundup
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Available
- Radio Amateurs to Demonstrate Emergency Messaging Capabilities for Red Cross, FEMA
- Limor Fried, AC2SN, is Recipient of 2019 Women in Open Source Award
- Columbia: 147.360 (+) T100
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.360 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 8pm