Permanent link to this article: http://w4cae.com/100_2017/
- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: J’s Corner at Rosewood Drive and Bluff Road in Columbia
- We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- The September Edition of Digital QST is Now Available
- Indonesian Hams Take Advantage of Satellite for Post-Earthquake Communication
- Storm Takes Down Antennas at Memorial Ham Station on Swedish-Norwegian Border
- HAARP’s WSPR Research Campaign Yields Hundreds of Reports on 40 and 80 Meters
- NIST FY 2019 Budget Would Eliminate WWV and WWVH
- New US Submarine Forces Commander is Radio Amateur
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Columbia: 147.360 (+) T100
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.360 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 7pm