Permanent link to this article: http://w4cae.com/100_2003/
- Meetings are held the first Monday of the month at the SC ETV Building near downtown Columbia at 7pm
- You do not need to be a member to join us at our meetings, and we welcome newcomers to the hobby.
- Eat Before We Meet: Carolina Ale House, 708 Lady Street in the Vista. We gather between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Post-Launch Signals Received as Amateur Radio Heads to Moon
- ARRL Business Services Manager Debra Jahnke, K1DAJ, SK
- Hamvention 2018 - Sunday Roundup
- CQ Announces 2018 Hall of Fame Inductees
- Hamvention 2018 - Saturday Roundup
- Hamvention 2018 - Friday Roundup
- Hamvention 2018: ARRL Renews Memorandum of Understanding with SATERN, Promotes Partnerships at Forum
- Columbia: 147.330 (+) T156.7
- Ft. Jackson: 146.775 (-) T156.7
Our CARC 2 meter net is every Sun. and Wed. at 8:30 PM local on the 147.330 repeater. See our Area Nets page for more details.
The Kershaw County Amateur Radio Club KC4RC uses the Ft. Jackson repeater and their 2 meter net is on Monday at 7pm